You take old world flavor with the speed of modern convenience and voilà! A colorful salad with a taste rivaled by absolutely none.
- 5 cups Rainbow spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 oz. sliced black olives
- 1 tbs. pimento, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tbs. minced garlic
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs. black pepper
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1/2 pinch of dill weed
- The Prime Cut seasonings (to taste)
- Bring six cups of water to a boil, add pasta, and cook for eight minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables.
- Mix pasta in large bowl with bell pepper, olives, pimento, parsley, basil, onions, broccoli, and garlic.
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Add the liquid mix to the pasta mix.
- Garnish with black pepper, Prime Cut seasonings, dill, and oregano.
- Mix well and savor your delicious backyard bounty.