“I like to put something good on the table, Appetizers get people excited about what’s coming next.” Brian Kirkland with glee. Master this recipe and then you will be the master chef of the house.
- 1/2 lb. Crab Meat (don’t skimp with imitation, get the real stuff)
- 1/4 C Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/4 C Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/3 C Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/4 C Green Onion, chopped
- 3/4 tbs. Dry Mustard
- 1/2 tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 C Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C Reconstituted Couscous (Steamed Semolina)
- Mix all ingredients except 1 C bread crumbs into a bowl and pat the mixture into 2oz cakes.
- Dip the patties into the 1 C bread crumbs.
- Fry the patties in a pan on medium high heat, 8 min. on each side.
- Drizzle Dill Aioli sauce over the crab cakes and serve.
Dill Aioli Sauce:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 C chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 C fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 C extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food pro-cessor and blend, drizzle in olive oil.