Manager Teejay Scharf just loves appetizers “Here at the restaurant, appetizers are a great way to start a date night, you get to experiment and have fun, break the ice.” He graciously passed on to us their special recipe for “Roadies” explaining they are wildly popular at Logan’s and very easy to make.
- 3 Rolls, preferably yeast rolls (sourdough would work, too)
- 1/4 C Sliced Dill Pickles
- 3 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 6 oz. Ground Sirloin (any type of ground meat would work but sirloin is recommended)
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic,
- Seasoning to taste
- Divide the meat into 3 sections.
- Grab a coffee cup or biscuit cutter and form the meat into three 2 oz patties.
- Season to taste.
- Grill the meat patties about 5 mins. each side depending on how cooked you like your meat.
- Split yeast roll in half. Put cheese on top of the meat and pickle on top of the cheese.
- Slide the sirloin burger in the yeast roll and viola! Roadies!
This is a perfect recipe for little hands and outside entertaining!